The Library has passes for the following museums:
All passes are made possible by a generous donation from the Friends of The Smithtown Library. For more information about the Friends and to join, click here.
Museum Pass Procedure
1. The Library has printable passes for use at area museums. Based on pass availability, reservations may be made online by following the Museum Pass links on the Library's webpage, by calling (631) 360-2480 ext.140 or in-person at the Smithtown Building’s Children’s Reference Desk.
2. Museum Passes are available for checkout to Smithtown Library adult cardholders in good standing.
3. Each museum reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing usage.
5. Patrons should call the museum directly or check their website for up-to-date information regarding hours of operation, special events, parking, and/or directions.
6. If you are unable to borrow the pass cancel your reservation by calling the Children’s Department at the Smithtown Building - (631) 360-2480 ext. 140.
7. The Library reserves the right to review and amend these guidelines as needed.
**Please check with each institution for guidelines before you embark on your trip. It is the patron’s responsibility to inquire about any limited hours/services or reservations needed to be made directly with the venue before their visit.**
By clicking the check mark below, I attest that I am 18 years of age and I agree to the following statements:
I have read the rules for borrowing a Smithtown Library Museum Pass and understand the rules stated above.
I accept full responsibility and liability for the cost of replacing this Museum Pass if it is lost or stolen while checked out in my name.
For more information call the Children's Department of the Smithtown Building (631) 360-2480 ext. 140.