Login to your Library Account online to renew items, manage holds and update contact information.
1. To view your Library Account online, go to www.smithlib.org and click My Account
2. Enter the barcode on the back of your library card and your password and click Login. If you have never created a password before, leave this field blank and click Login. The next page will prompt you to create your own password.
3. Checked out items and due dates display in the center of the page. To renew an item, click the box to the left of the item and click Renew Selected at the bottom of the page.
4. To view your holds, click requests (holds) on the left side of the screen. Cancel or freeze holds by clicking the box and choosing Update Holds at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Change Your Contact Information to create a username, enter an email address, or sign up for text message alerts.