Click on the title of the book for abstract and/or critical thinking questions.
Mr. Tiger Goes Wild by Peter Brown
Ducks Don't Wear Socks by John Nedwidek
1. Does Emily look like she laughs a lot? (No)
2. The first time Emily meets Duck, what is he doing? (Riding a unicycle)
3. What should you wear to protect your head when you ride a bicycle/unicycle? (Helmet)
4. What is Duck wearing on his feet? (Socks)
5. Do you think Emily likes how silly Duck is? (No)
6. Where is Emily going when she sees Duck in his silly hat? (Going to a music lesson)
7. What does Duck need to plant flowers? (Seeds, shovel, etc)
8. If Emily was giggling at Duck's underwear, is she still being serious? (No)
9. Was Emily still serious at the end of the book?